July Movement Challenge: an invitation to rethink movement and take action.
4 weeks. 1 month. July 1 - July 31
Cost = FREE
- before and after photos that teach you success only if your body looks one way.
-perfection. (There are plenty of other people selling that to you at a premium price. NOT HERE.)
-motivation, fun, accountability, friends and probably some selfies.
-support, exploration, being flexible (I don’t mean actually with my body - have you seen me try yoga!?)
- not comparing yourself to others.
- Freedom, choice and doing what feels good for you (not what your best friend does. F your best friend. I only care about you)
What will happen:
- 1 weekly email every monday to check in, reflect, motivate, share ideas, pick you up if feeling down + other goodies
- Secret FB group so you can share/post updates in (if you want to), ask questions, etc. I’ll post videos in here as well is offering advice and coaching and sharing ideas of my own.
- Worksheets (woo!) Get started planner, Calendar and accomplishment tracker.
- Chance to win a Free "Quick and dirty deep dive" 90 min coaching session with me! You. Me. Chat. You can even eat pizza if you want while we talk about feelings.
Q: Will you be going this again?
A: Maybe, but it probably won't be free if I do. Im experimenting because this feels fun to me and I want to give you something free.
Q: why am I doing this?
A: I love movement and it has been a huge part of my own healing journey with my body and my mental health. I want to help more people. I love what happens when people come together to support each other. It's pretty awesome.
Q: I'm scared. What if people judge me?
A. People do really suck sometimes, right!? I hear you. I don't associate with assholes and they are not allowed to this party. If someone acts like an ass I will not allow them to continue. This is not going to be about judgments or comparing ourselves to others.
Q. Can I still participate if I don't want to join the secret FB group?
A. Of course! But I would love to have you in there because it will be a welcoming online space for a month. If you only want the emails, that sounds good to me too! No pressure - just what works for you.